In the last 16 years, Geneva Healthcare has placed over 3500 quality health professionals in a wide variety of organisations across Australia. From permanent staff to short term contract staff, and in roles than span the health sector.
A leader in our field, we have built a reputation in Australia for service that goes beyond that of a typical staffing supplier; we seek to be your recruitment partner.
The Geneva name has become synonymous with quality, enabling us to attract the world’s best health professionals.
Geneva Healthcare is a global health recruitment organisation, with offices in New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are proud to hold a wide variety of major staff supply contracts, within Australia, as well as in New Zealand, UK and the Middle East.
We have built a reputation for providing exceptional service to all, and for working with high calibre candidates. For this reason, we are the preferred provider and employer for a wide range of international health services and health professionals alike.
Your dedicated team
Our recruitment professionals team are collectively dedicated to responsive, added-value service for the benefit of our clients. We offer extensive experience in developing customised solutions – for clients of all sizes.
Our experience in Australia encompasses:
- Conducting over 30 recruitment campaigns from 2002 – 2013.
- Working with a variety of healthcare organisations right across Australia – including Public and Private Health Hospitals and Services, Rural and Remote Health Services, Aged Care facilities, and other healthcare related providers.
- Relationships including Managed Provider contracts; designing, implementing and managing successful international volume campaigns; and supporting special projects.
Some examples of the relationships described above include:
- South Australia Health – State wide preferred supplier 2012 – Current
- New South Wales Health (Held State-wide preferred supplier from 2003 – 2007)
- Townsville General District (Queensland Health) (Managed supplier from 2006 – 2008)
- Royal Darwin, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine and Give Hospitals – Northern Territory
- Northern Territory Remote Health
- Queensland Health Hospitals
- Ramsay Health Care (preferred supplier)
- Healthscope Ltd (preferred supplier)
- Northern Territories Department of Health and Community Services
- Uniting Care Health Service, Queensland (preferred supplier)
- Northern Health and Southern Health - Victoria (preferred supplier)
- Western Australia – Independent relationships with Hospitals
- ACT Health (preferred supplier)
Geneva began in 1972 - then named Lampen Associates - specialising in construction, engineering and professional services staff. In 1997, we identified a need within both public and private health sectors for the provision of temporary and permanent health professionals. This lead to the creation of a dedicated health division, then called Lampen Health.
As we grew nationally and internationally, so too did our reputation for finding the best medical staff.
By 2000, firmly focused on healthcare recruitment, the company become Geneva Health International and today is known as Geneva Healthcare – a name that reflects our range of services from recruitment and staffing to care and support services.
Geneva Healthcare’s experience and qualifications are extensive and evident in the achievements and success we have gained in the global market to date.