If you’re looking to gain invaluable international experience by taking your healthcare or nursing career to another country, like the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates or New Zealand, put yourself in the right hands with Geneva Healthcare.
Geneva Healthcare provides a leading specialist recruitment service for experienced healthcare professionals looking for work opportunities overseas. Whether you’re looking for work on a short-term, contract or permanent basis, our international offices, connections and experience mean we can be right behind you each step of the way.
Join the thousands of healthcare professionals who have chosen to take their career international through Geneva Healthcare over the past 16 years. We take care of you at every step of the way, keeping you informed and answering your questions. We can even put you in touch with others who have already made the move. All this helps your transition to a new healthcare job in a new country a good deal easier and less stressful.
So no matter where you’re headed, our support will continue right throughout the whole process.
Benefits of living and working internationally
- Gain international experience and learn from others in an international hospital
- Grow personally and professionally
- Experience working with new people and interact with people from a different cultures
- Enjoy a new lifestyle and richer life for you and your family
- See new sights, enjoy new experiences, explore new surroundings