We are recruiting for Anaesthetic Technicians/Operating Department Practitioners to work in the Operating Theatres of this fantastic hospital located in Geraldton, Western Australia.
As a skilled professional you will need experience as an Anaesthetic Technician/ODP in Operating Theatre within the specialities of Cardiac, General and/or Orthopaedics. If you are a friendly, bright, enthusiastic member of a team and have the ability to work efficiently in a team environment, then this is the job for you!
- Completion of Associate Diploma of Health (Anaesthetic and Operating Theatre Technicians) or Certificate IV Medical Technicians and Assistants – Anaesthetics or recognised equivalent.
- Ability to set up and calibrate anaesthetic and monitoring equipment used in anaesthesia.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate the effective utilisation of Anaesthetic equipment.
- Substantial experience as an Anaesthetic Technician.
- Demonstrated sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to supervise staff.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching, mentoring and precepting new staff.
- A Current Drivers Licence.
- Paediatric Anaesthetic Technician experience
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
To register with Geneva Healthcare, or apply online for this role please click below. To learn more about New Zealand opportunities speak with Brendon Johnston, Australia free call 1800 123 900, New Zealand free call 0800 900 801