Geneva Healthcare is looking for a hardworking and motivated Registered Nurse with Renal Dialysis experience (acute and outpatient); a total of 150 beds and provides dedicated Orthopaedic, Surgical and Rehabilitation units. The newly refurbished Maternity Unit includes 3 dedicated Birth Suites and includes a Special Care Nursery. The new Cardiac Medical Ward has now opened. And there’s more to come!
A challenging and exciting opportunity exists in the new private renal dialysis unit. The successful candidate will have 5 years previous experience in a renal facility. As a clinical and professional resource person you’ll demonstrate broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all facets of Renal Dialysis nursing. The Renal Dialysis Clinical Nurse Specialist role will also demonstrate a high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills within the renal dialysis unit. Opportunity will also exist to gain experience as a Level 3 during periods of leave.
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia or Relevant post graduate qualification plus 12 months experience working in Renal Dialysis
- A minimum of 5 years post registration experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice
- Ability to manage designated portfolio and display sound leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate nursing policies and protocols
- Effective skills in planning, coordination and decision making within relevant practice setting
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time management skills
Please submit your application below with CV attached for consideration, alternatively call Brendon Johnston on Free phone (NZ) 0800 900 801 (AU) 1800 123 900 (UK) 0800 404 7591