Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Permanent
Geneva Healthcare is recruiting PACU Nurses with experience in Paediatrics to work in the Operating Theatres of a fantastic hospital located Melbourne.
Our client is recognised as a world renowned institution and one of the largest hospitals in Victoria, providing a comprehensive range of health services across two campuses; General and specialist medical and surgical acute services, sub-acute services, including rehabilitation and aged care, outpatient and community programs.
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
- Relocation package*
- Salary packaging (this is where part of your earnings are tax free)
- Gymnasium, hydrotherapy pool, exercise classes
- Private Health Insurance discounts
- Social club discounts
Register with Geneva Healthcare, or apply online for this role please clicking below. To learn more about this position speak with Brendon Johnston;
Australia free call: 1800 123 900
New Zealand free call: 0800 900 801
UK free call: 0800 404 7591
This job has been filled, please view other jobs, register or contact us to be considered for other jobs.
Job Reference #: RMH782017_150207554869808