Geneva Healthcare is proud to partner with ACT Health in bringing NZ Mental Health Nurses to Australia’s capital city – Canberra.
Canberra is referred to as a the ’20 minute city’ as it seldom takes longer to travel more than 20 minutes to get from one side to the other. And with direct flights scheduled between New Zealand and Canberra, accessibility has never been easier for kiwis!
Due to the opening of a brand new facility - the first and only one in Canberra, we are actively looking for experienced mental health nurses to fill positions.
The Secure Mental Health Unit provides a safe and structured environment with 24 Hour clinical support for people with a moderate to severe mental health illness who cannot be safely cared for in a less restrictive environment.
Benefits of working for ACT Health:
- One of the best relocation packages in the current job market - flights, accommodation, rental car, removalist costs (conditions apply)
- High salaries – nurses in Canberra are among some of the highest paid in Australia
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Study Leave Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Salary Packaging – this is where a portion of your salary is tax free, meaning more disposable income
- Visa support provided if required (New Zealand citizens do not need a visa)
- Relocation package negotiable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply online now or contact Shane King at Geneva Healthcare today to arrange your interview!