Canberra is referred to as a the ’20 minute city’ as it seldom takes longer to travel more than 20 minutes to get from one side to the other.
Due to the opening of a brand new facility - the first and only one in Canberra, we are actively looking for an experienced clinical psychologist.
The Secure Mental Health Unit provides a safe and structured environment with 24 Hour clinical support for people with a moderate to severe mental health illness who cannot be safely cared for in a less restrictive environment.
Benefits of working for ACT Health:
- One of the best relocation packages in the current job market - flights, accommodation, rental car, removalist costs (conditions apply)
- High salaries
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Study Leave Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Visa support provided if required (New Zealand citizens do not need a visa)
- Relocation package negotiable
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply online now or contact Shane King at Geneva Healthcare today to arrange your interview!