Our client is Australia’s first private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. This is a Sydney based hospital located just 25 minutes form the Sydney CBD.
We are seeking Registered Nurses with extensive cardiac and vascular surgery experience to join their team.
To be eligible you must have
- Well rounded experience in coronary artery bypass grafts, mitral valve repairs, lobectomies and various robotic surgeries
- Sound theatre knowledge with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience scrubbing for Cardiac and Vascular surgery
- Relevant experience in coordinating a Cardiothoracic & Vascular service will be highly regarded
- Great professional development
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to travel interstate
Registration & Immigration
- You will have, or be eligible for, registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Visa support will be considered for exceptional international candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates already registered and in Australia
Please click below to apply or contact Ramona on 1800 123 900 from Australia, or 0800 900 801 from New Zealand, or 0800 404 7591 from the UK.