Advance your professional skills and expand your career goals in line with world-class clinical and mental health service provision at Victoria's leading provider of forensic mental health care.
Due to expansion of services, including a brand new facility, this health service seeks experienced mental health nurses to join their team. Opportunities exist at both the Staff Nurse and Associate Nurse Manager level.
You will deliver a range of mental health programs targeted at patients with different needs at different stages of recovery; from early intervention and prevention to rehabilitation and community transition support.
This is an opportunity for New Zealand mental health nurses who want to take their career 'across the ditch' to Australia! Contact us today to book in for a interview!
To be eligible for these positions you MUST have a qualification (initial or post graduate) that is specific to Mental Health nursing. We also only seek nurses with a minimum of 18mths post grad experience working in a mental health environment in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
Benefits of working for this choice employer include:
- $500.00 towards the cost of your travel to Melbourne*
- Extensive Professional Development Programs
- Study Leave Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Car Novated Leasing
- Salary Packaging - this is where a portion of your salary is tax free, meaning more disposable income
- Work Life balance options
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym/Swimming Pool Access
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Visa support can be provided for those who do not hold an Australian or New Zealand passport/residency
Apply online, or contact Ramona at Geneva Healthcare on NZ free phone 0800 900 801