We seek an experienced dual trained and registered nurse/midwife for a minimum 3mth contract in this lovely coastal location.
The hospital itself has 31 beds and is the 2nd largest in its health district. Experience working in regional Australia without sacrificing your home comforts as this is a well serviced town with a population of over 5000.
The maternity service provides care for low and medium risk pregnancies and births, and consists of two delivery suites and three obstetric beds.
Services and Features of the maternity service at the hospital include:
- Collaborative team with GP obstetricians
- Midwifery clinic
- Caesarean sections
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- 24-hour-a-day epidural service
- Parent education classes
- Child health nurse
- Mental health services
- Social work services
- Salary to 84k p.a. depending on years of experience
- Financial assistance towards your travel costs
- Subsidised, fully furnished accommodation for duration of contract or temporarily until you find somewhere permanent if you opt to stay
You will have full AU nursing registration, and be able to live and work in Australia. There is no visa assistance for this position so please do not apply if you seek visa support.
Apply online, or contact Rowena David on AU 1800 123 900 or NZ 0800 900 801.