At Geneva Healthcare we combine specialist health industry knowledge with professionalism, understanding and exemplary service standards. This means we can and do respond faster, smarter and more proactively than the rest.
We pride ourselves on our global sourcing expertise as well as our diversity and flexibility. We offer a range of options to best suit your health staffing needs from senior executive positions, nursing, allied health and clinical support roles.
In addition, fully managed and organised national or international recruitment campaigns are offered to clients wanting to recruit larger numbers for a new service or a special project.
- Obtaining a full job brief from you about your organisation and the roles where you require staff.
- Database search of candidates that have registered their interest with us.
- Complimentary advertising on our web site other reputable websites targeting health specific job seekers
- Telephone interviewing of all respondents. This involves discussing with potential candidates their current employment and skills, reasons for leaving, qualifications and experience.
- Specific location and hospital/facility designed information sent to candidate to ensure appropriate placement
- Minimum of two verbal reference checks from the most recent employers. Honesty, integrity, flexibility, output and deadline adherence; are some of the areas we explore.
- Police checks.
- Assistance with immigration and registration procedures (where applicable).
- Application of transaction reference numbers (for visa) on behalf of client (where applicable).
- Liaising with candidates regarding interview times and management of all unsuccessful applicants.
- Following placement, on-going monthly communication for three months with the facility and the candidate, to offer any appropriate liaison necessary.