Below is an explanation of how Geneva Healthcare’s Australia business unit is structured to effectively service your organisation.
- The Recruitment Services Team Leader. Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the Australia Business Unit, and supported by the senior management team who offer direct consultation on any issues requiring their specialised experience. The senior management team consists of:
o Chief Executive
o Recruitment Services Manager
o Company Accountant
o Marketing Manager
- Candidate Sourcing Consultants who deal with sourcing and screening of applications in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Verbal Reference Consultants who work varying hours of the day. This allows us to contact references at their place of work from anywhere in the world and across differing time zones.
- Recruitment Consultants are responsible for all aspects pertaining to the securing of employment between candidate and client.
- Mobilisation Consultants ensuring the third phase of recruitment runs smoothly and effectively, through assistance and guidance of immigration and registration procedures, thus ensuring the successful candidate commences work with your organisation as soon as possible.
- Client Relationship Consultants who maintain contact with your organisation in order to best understand the changing needs of the business, improve our service delivery and maximise any opportunities for developing the relationship between Geneva Healthcare and your organisation. This can include liaison directly with any facilities as well as with a centralised contact person.